FLX – Visual Programming APK
FLX – Visual Programming is an utility for developing and going for walks small applications or scripts, called applets, for your Android mobile smartphone. Applets are evolved the use of an clean-to-use visual programming language that’s stimulated by means of Kotlin.
The software is extremely versatile, bendy, and extensible. Users can quick expand applets that may:
– Have a widget primarily based UI monitors defined using FLX’s visual programming language
– Make HTTP requests to web APIs
– Trigger IFTTT offerings via IFTTT Web Hooks
– Use MQTT Client API to communicate with a MQTT broking: https://floxp.App/2021/02/22/flx-and-mqtt/
– Read and write files
– Create, manipulate, and eat JSON statistics
– Utilise a fixed of Android platform and tool APIs
– Use Android sensors
– Use picture, icon, and audio sources
– Define arbitrary common sense the usage of substantial set of integrated features such as features for string manipulation, arithmetic computations, manage flows, series manipulation, etc.
– Use Java instructions and techniques via Reflection API
– Use markup textual content in UI (Markwon library)
– Define new reusable features which extent the FLX language with the aid of the usage of:
— the visual FLX language,
— FLX Lisp expressions,
— Java code through Reflection API, or
— BeanShell scripts
– And much greater …
New initiatives may be produced from scratch, from built-in templates, or from exported initiatives. Developed tasks and code libraries may be easily exported, imported, and shared, for example, thru electronic mail.
FLX offers an in depth set of integrated capabilities and additives, but customers are encouraged to request new functions and APIs to be blanketed into future versions.
FLX – Visual Programming APK Download
The web web page for FLX app (https://floxp.App) presents useful tips for using the app.
More records approximately the FLX app, along with the User Guide, hints, Qamp;A, and block are available at FLX apps internet site https://floxp.App/